Business Solutions Consultant
The Business Solution Consultant (BSC) is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it pertains to the current customer base of the company. This position must farm active customers to up-sell products and services by developing a thorough understanding of their business needs. The BSC also has an opportunity to increase the existing company database by qualifying a new prospect with the company’s services and products.
- Work with active customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing accounts.
- Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers.
- Receive requests for service and product details from customers/prospects and provide timely responses.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers.
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account.
- Manage the complexity of service proposals, contracts, lease agreements and service level agreements.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ConnectWise and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and work to give them the best possible service.