Store Manager is an essential role in our Day-to-Day Business, the development of our Team and for the future of our organization.
- Excellent Communication Skills with staff and members.
- Proven ability to Develop top performance.
- Ability to promote Company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ability to identify and address store and organizational operational opportunities.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Ability to learn and teach Product Knowledge.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Systems.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Minimum of 2 years Management experience.
- Full Time Position with Open availability. (Retail Hours)
- Effectively lead by example, coach and manage our member experience.
- Complete store operational requirements thru proper scheduling.
- Coach and develop the team to assist Members with any questions or concerns directing them to the products that best meets their needs.
- Communicate and collaborate with other Department Managers for all cross functions.
- Coach and develop team to recommend appropriate and additional items to our members to enrich the shopping experience.
- Coach all associates on policy and operational procedures.
- Ensure all Monthly sales are posted, and team is aware of all markdowns.
- Delegate task to stock shelves daily to ensure the store is full and ready to serve our members.
- Ensure store is Clean and organized on a daily Basis (Facing Product, Cleaning: Shelves, Displays, Bathroom, Floor, etc.)
- Ensure all phone calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Perform register system procedure for quick Member checkout and open/closing functions for building.
- Receive all Orders in a timely manner for proper inventory.
- Perform inventory checks when requested in a timely manner.
- Follow up on all correspondence daily.
- Maintain store staffing by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
Contact us and get all the answers