Grow with us
HR GeneralistShow details
This position will report to the Human Resources Manager and will assist in all aspects of the HR Department
- Talent acquisition using resume search and recruiters.
- Interviewing, hiring, and onboarding staff.
- Administering pay, benefits, 401(K), and leave.
- Ensuring company policies and practices are observed.
- Celebrating employee achievements and anniversaries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and conflict resolution abilities.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products including strong Excel skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment related laws and regulations.
- At least three years of Human Resource experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field is preferred.
Tax ManagerShow details
The new manager will provide tax preparation, direct management and general oversight of our client engagements focusing on partnership, corporate, subchapter S, individual, trust, not-for profit and estate and gift tax returns. As a technical expert on tax-related issues, he or she will advise clients and mentor staff.
The position requires 10+ years of experience serving in a tax role with a public accounting and/or professional services firm. The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of tax compliance. The candidate must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficient with tax research
- Responsible for the preparation and supervision of tax returns and engagements
- Tax generalist proficient in tax planning
Experience with the following:
- Regional public accounting
- State and local taxes
- Management and supervision of tax engagements
- Tax audit – negotiations and tax resolution with federal and local tax authorities
- Engagement planning
- Preparing tax provision, including deferred taxes
Technical EngineerShow details
The Technical Engineer is responsible for the technical services delivered to managed services customers. This individual will
have an in-depth knowledge of the customer with the desired goal of reducing the amount of support required for the client.
Customer satisfaction and low tickets per endpoint are primary objectives of the Technical Engineer accomplished through the
deployment and adherence to corporate best practices
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, or agreed outages.
- Support relating to issues relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environment built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware.
- System documentation to include system reviews, audits and customer alignment.
- Maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review.
- Maintain specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Participate in creating and maintaining corporate best practices.
- Administrative documentation to include accurate time and work detail recording.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Design and implementation at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Primary contact for T1/T2 service technicians/engineers – mentoring, escalation and direction (ability to provide “how to do tasks”)
- Be the point of escalation.
- Work closely with management team
- Works with network admins and backup team lead OR other service delivery areas to develop standards for all customers.
- Train and coach others on Team as it pertains to best practice, DPS tools and methodology
- Works hand in hand with Manager to achieve the goals of the entire team.
- Provide direction and input as it relates to daily/weekly/monthly huddles and meetings with the team.
- Identify area of weakness amongst the team, work with Manager to remediate and/or coach and mentor team members as appropriate.
- Work with Manager as it relates to improvement areas, processes to the overall success of Service Delivery.
- Ability to work with other service delivery areas and Client Strategy Advisor
- Provide escalation on off business hours or may be requested to assist with weekend coverage.
- Duties that may be required that are not clearly defined for overall success of DP Solutions, our clients and our work environment.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Skills to diagnose and effectively troubleshoot technical issues
- Proficiency with information technology regarding both hardware and software, and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems
- Ability to support virtualization services of VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Ability to support the Azure and AWS Cloud Platforms.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Understanding of processes within ConnectWise
- Ability to utilize the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Visio and Word, to create clear and concise documentation.
Client Strategy AdvisorShow details
As a Client Strategy Advisor, you would be responsible for developing relationships with a portfolio of assigned clients and serving as a trusted advisor to those clients.
- Developing and maintaining a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and client executives and liaising between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client needs.
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Organizing and developing benchmarks to show value of service to clients.
- Conducting monthly check-in calls with all clients.
- Preparing for and attending quarterly business review with meetings with clients.
- Ensuring that we are meeting our customer’s expectations by routinely soliciting feedback and then following up on issues until the customer’s needs have been met.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with ConnectWise CRM tool (preferred)
Administrative AssistantShow details
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to provide support to the CTO of our company. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling appointments, arranging meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements as needed.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including:
– Assisting with special projects.
– Designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations.
– Collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties.
– Composing and preparing correspondence.
– Maintaining contact lists.
– Making travel arrangements.
– Completing expense and mileage reports.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other documents as requested by the CEO.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, including invoicing and bookkeeping tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including command of written English
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software programs as needed
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with bookkeeping or accounting is a plus
Auto Damage AdjusterShow details
The position requires property damage estimating and 1st party claims handling. This position will work from a home office with remaining time in the field. A company vehicle will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service to our customers.
- Complete virtual estimates utilizing customer & vendor provided photos.
- Complete in person field inspection of personal & commercial vehicles, motorcycles, fixed property and write repair estimates.
- Make total loss determinations and complete evaluations, if necessary.
- Negotiate supplements with body shops in a timely manner.
- Review policy to verify coverage and limits.
- Review facts of loss to determine liability.
- Make payment determinations.
- Document files according to company standards.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and to manage time.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Auto damage estimating experience including working experience in CCC One appraisal software.
- Claims file handling experience.
- The ability to work independently but follow company guidelines.
- Being bilingual is a plus.
Claims AssistantShow details
This position is responsible for supporting our auto damage adjusters and our policyholders. Each assistant will support several different claims per day with incoming calls, processing claims paperwork, scheduling activities for policy holders, processing incoming mail items for the claims you are supporting, in addition to other daily activities. We do this for all states we do business in and for all products – personal auto, motorcycle and commercial auto.
Attention to detail and ability to multi-task. Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills. Patience and listening skills – leading to problem solving. Flexibility to work 8:30-5PM.
Claims AdjusterShow details
This inside position is responsible for conducting liability and coverage investigations, bodily injury and property damage evaluations, as well as successfully negotiating the settlement of first- and third-party injury and property damage claims.
- Experience adjusting automobile accident claims.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- A high degree of motivation and team orientation.
- Proficiency with property damage estimates.
- PC experience with knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
Policy Services RepresentativeShow details
This position is responsible for servicing our agent partners and our policyholders. Each representative service 60-100 incoming calls per day in addition to other daily activities. We assist with questions on policies, billing, coverages, cancellations as well as guidance to our agents on how to accurately quote a policy. We do this for all states we do business in and for all products – personal auto, motorcycle and commercial auto.
- Math skills required.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Requires ability to learn and understand insurance program differences between several states and how to process requested policy changes.
- Patience and listening skills – leading to problem solving.
- Flexibility to work either an 8:30-5 or 9:30-6pm shift.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience helpful but not required.