Auto Damage Adjuster
The position requires property damage estimating and 1st party claims handling. This position will work from a home office with remaining time in the field. A company vehicle will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service to our customers.
- Complete virtual estimates utilizing customer & vendor provided photos.
- Complete in person field inspection of personal & commercial vehicles, motorcycles, fixed property and write repair estimates.
- Make total loss determinations and complete evaluations, if necessary.
- Negotiate supplements with body shops in a timely manner.
- Review policy to verify coverage and limits.
- Review facts of loss to determine liability.
- Make payment determinations.
- Document files according to company standards.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and to manage time.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Auto damage estimating experience including working experience in CCC One appraisal software.
- Claims file handling experience.
- The ability to work independently but follow company guidelines.
- Being bilingual is a plus.
Contact us and get all the answers