This inside position is responsible for conducting liability and coverage investigations, bodily injury and property damage evaluations, as well as successfully negotiating the settlement of first- and third-party injury and property damage claims.
- Experience adjusting automobile accident claims.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- A high degree of motivation and team orientation.
- Proficiency with property damage estimates.
- PC experience with knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
Contact us and get all the answers